Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Diode Type NTC Thermistors||R25:||100Kohm|
negative coefficient thermistor,
ntc type thermistor
MF58 Axial Lead NTC Thermistor 10K 20K 30K 47K 50K 100K 200K 3435 3470 3950 3975 4000 4300 4350
MF58 Axial Lead NTC Thermistor 10K 20K 30K 47K 50K 100K 200K 3435 3470 3950 4000 4250
Glass encapsulated precision NTC thermistor MF58 series for temperature measurement and
control is in glass encapsulated form and made by technics of ceramic combined with
semiconductor. It has characteristics of practical, economic and resistance changes with
temperature significantly,which is widely used for temperature measurement and control
equipment in the temperature range of -55℃-- +300℃.
|Rated resistance (at 25C)||0.5-2000Kohm|
|Resistance accuracy||0.1C, 0.2C, 1%, 2%, 3%, 5%|
|B-value (25/50 or 25/85)||3000K-5000K|
|B-value accuracy||1%, 2%, 3%, 5%|
|Response time||1-20 sec|
|Many specifications for choice,and samples&orders can be custom made per customers' requirement|
1. MF58 series to lead to the same type of film packaging
2. Insulating film packaging, thermal sensing speed, high sensitive recording
3. Good stability, high reliability
4. Good insulation
5. High precision resistance
6. Small size, light weight, rugged, easy to automate the installation
1. Due to the density of fine ceramic thermistor chips, having the features of high stability.
2. Because of glass packaging, has excellent heat resistance and weather resistance.
3. Due to the consistency shapes and features of automation, stable uniform.
4. Can make heat responsiveness excellent tiny thermistor .
5. Due to batch production, can steady supply the high quality product
Temperature compensation and detection for
1. Office automation facilities (e.g. Copiers, printers etc.)
2. Household appliances ( air conditioners, microwave ovens, electric fans, electric heaters)
3. Industrial, medical, environmental protection, weather and food processing equipment
4. Liquid level display and flow water measurement
5. Apparatus coils, integrated circuits, quartz crystal oscillators and thermocouples.
6. Electronics Thermometer
Shape and dimension (Unit: mm)
1, The application of the NTC thermistor:__________
2, The range of operation temperature:___°c to ___°c
3, The dimension and the drawing of the Thermistor
4, The R value:_____K ohm ±________% at _____°c,
5, The B value: (_____°c/____°c) = ______K ± _____%
6. Quantity demanded: _________ pcs